How is wiretapping done? What are the signs if your cellphone is tapped? Now wiretapping is not only affecting public officials but anyone in the interests of certain parties.
There are two types of cell phone tapping that is usually done. First, use tapping tools based on telephone frequencies. This tool costs more than $100000. The device is called ATIS Gueher Gmbh, made in Germany, is owned by an anti-corruption institution. Second, tapping through phone tapping software.
However, no matter how sophisticated a device must have its weaknesses. What are the signs if your cellphone is being tapped using a tool? There are a few signs that you may notice when your mobile device is tapped or bugged. Check the following signs:
- There is a long buzzing sound, the voice of the other person as if in the hallway that echoes.
- If you call certain numbers, you will be disconnected every few minutes when you are not out of town.
- There is a delay when the SMS is delivered, or you do not get messages. But both of these problems can also be caused by poor operator services.
- It’s hard to call certain numbers. Even when you call somebody next to you while the phone is just fine.
- There is a strange sound like “click” or “nut” just before the ring tone.
- There are often other sounds like PSTN-style induction when calling from a cell phone to a fellow cellphone number, but we have no idea whether induction can occur on a wireless cell phone.
- The strangest thing, when you call by pressing numbers one by one to a certain number, it will be connected to another number.
Meanwhile, there are also signs of tapped phones using bugging software such as:
- If your cellphone’s battery gets drained faster when it’s rarely used, you should be suspicious. Because, a spy software (spyware) that is already embedded in a cellphone, will usually send information http://220.127.116.11 to the bug. This causes the cell phone battery will be drained faster.
- Even if you don’t use the phone, when touched, the phone feels warm and even hot because even if it doesn’t look like it is used, the phone actually works, probably because of the tapping process itself.
- When used to call other people, you hear various sounds, such as clicks, noise, or other sounds. In fact, the possibility of cellphone volume can also change on its own.
- If an unnatural sound is heard from the cellphone when not in use, your cell phone may be still working, functioning as a receiver or transmitter that is receiving telephone conversations in the surrounding area.
- When the cellphone is used to communicate, usually the cellphone suddenly turns off, the signal suddenly drops or the sound buzzes.
Finally, those are a few signs that you can find out if your mobile device is currently tapped. You should consider those signs. This usually happens to important people such as government officials, businessmen, and much more.